A Microsoft Windows keyboard shortcut is extremely useful if you’d like to quickly open applications, open files, or run scripts you use frequently.
The following steps are used to set up a Microsoft Windows keyboard shortcuts.
- Right click on the file (or application) and left click “copy”
- Right click in a directory and left click “Past Shortcut”
- Right click on the shortcut you just created and left click “Properties”
- Select the “Shortcut” tab by left clicking on it.
- Select the “Shortcut Key” field by left clicking in the text box
- While in the “Shortcut Key” field type the shortcut key